The Professional’s Tool
SEAL Quart and Gallon Paint Cans— First Time, Every Time
Your customers rely on you for safety, value, and accuracy. Demonstrate that professionalism with a Paint Can Closer. One tap with a hammer and you have the confidence the quart or gallon paint can is completely sealed.
No risk of dented cans or crimped lids. No spattering on valuables. No imperfectly closed cans to leak or dry out. You’ll save time, money, and risk.
- Time is money. Even seconds add up. Closing a paint can in half a second means more time spent on more important things.
- Waste costs money. Every crimped or buckled can costs you money—in lost sales, or wasted paint. Improperly sealed cans can leak paint or let it dry out. Avoid the loss with the easy to use Paint Can Closer.
- Spills and spatters damage your reputation. They can also result in costly expense to clean clothing, upholstery, floors or car trunks and expensive insurance claims. Make life easy with a one tap, secure closing.
- Add that professional touch. The Paint Can Closer works quickly. It works the first time and every time— just the way a professional tool is expected to function.
- Look like the hero. Offer your clients and customers an easy, low-tech solution to not just closing— but securely SEALING— a quart or gallon paint can and they will appreciate you. They’ll view you as smart and helpful.
Professional Painters use the right tools for the job. Paint Can Closer makes closing paint cans easier.
Invest in a $130 billion industry
The World Paint & Coatings Industry Association lists the global paint and coating industry at about $130 billion in annual revenue. This includes about 950 companies with revenues totaling close to $27 billion.
U.S. industry leaders include:
- Axalta Coating Systems (formerly DuPont Performance Coatings)
- Benjamin Moore
- RPM International
Prospective Paint Can Closer buyers and sellers include big box stores like Lowes and Home Depot, hardware stores, paint stores, and lumber yards.
Over 27,000 retail stores sell paint in the United States. If each store purchased two of our Closers, that would account for 54,000 products sold. Designed to be long-lasting, these stores may only need to replace 10%/year so after year one, paint stores would continue to purchase about 5,000 Closers each year.
Add to that sales to businesses such as contractors, home builders, painters, automobile painters, boat painters, and general handymen. Perhaps the largest market? Home owners who value the ease and simplicity of closing a can safely, splatter-free, and tightly with the Paint Can Closer.
Considering the investment potential of this up-and-coming company?
Contact us for more information